Upcoming Azure training courses. Microsoft revealed the full list of existing Azure training courses. Some of them are available now and some of them will be available in the coming months.
- Available Today: Azure Fundamentals, Azure for the AWS Experts, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Identity, Azure Storage, Azure Security & Compliance, Managing Azure Workloads, Automating Azure Workloads
- Coming in 2017: Azure Deployment and Management, Migrating Workloads on Azure
- Available Today: Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps Testing, DevOps on Azure PaaS, Microsoft Azure App Services
- Coming in 2017: Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops, Mobile DevOps
- Available Today: Databases in Azure
- Coming in 2017: Processing Big Data with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight, Implementing Real-Time Analysis with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight, Implementing Predictive Solutions with Spark in Azure HDInsight, Processing Big Data with Azure Data Lake Analytics, Processing Real-Time Data Streams in Azure, Orchestrating Big Data with Azure Data Factory, Delivering a Data Warehouse in the Cloud, Developing NoSQL Solutions in Azure, Developing Big Data Solutions with Azure Machine Learning
- Available Today: Data Science Orientation, Querying Data with Transact-SQL, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI, Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics, Intro to R for Data Science, Intro to Python for Data Science, Data Science Essentials, Principles of Machine Learning, Programing with R for Data Science, Programing with Python for Data Science, Applied Machine Learning, Implementing Predictive Models with Spark on Azure HD Insight, Developing Intelligent Applications